A robust and affordable mass-produced miniaturegyroscope for applications in which space is critical. Angular rate sen-sors are used wherever rate of turnsensing is required without a fixed point of reference. The sensor will output a DC voltage proportional tothe rate of turn and input voltage. High performance motion sensing even under severeshock and vibration. Whatever your application is, the unique silicon ring technology, coupled with closed loop electronics, gives advanced and stable performance over time and temperature, overcoming the mount sensitivity problems experienced with simple beam or tuning fork based sensors.
- Ultra-small size
- Excellent performance over temperature
- Repeatable drift characteristic
- High shock and vibration operation
- Available packed or unpackaged
- High rate range option - unpackaged only