About the CRS43 Gyroscope
A robust and affordable mass-produced gyroscope for industrial and commercial applications.
Angular rate sensors are used wherever rate of turn sensing is required without a fixed point of reference. The sensor will output a DC voltage proportional to the rate of turn and input voltage.
High performance motion sensing even under severe shock and vibration.
CRS43 has been developed to offer existing CRS03 customers a low cost, ‘drop-in’ alternative. Silicon
Sensing’s highly successful VSG5 ( fifth generation Vibrating Structure ring Gyroscope) precision MEMS pro-vides the core angular rate sensing element.
Key features CRS43
- High performance single axis MEMS gyroscope
- 5th generation VSG technology
- Dynamic Range ±100°/s and ±200°/s
- 4.75 to 5.25V supply
- Wide operating temperature range -40°C to +85°C
- Three model types available including; Pin version for PCB mounting Flying lead version for chassis mounting
- Excellent performance over temperature
- Repeatable drift characteristic
- Low noise
- High shock and vibration operation
- High reliability
- Metalised housing
- Low-cost CRS03 ‘drop-in’ alternative
- RoHS compliant
- Antenna and Platform Stabilisation
- Precision Agriculture
- Autonomous vehicles and ROVs
- Attitude measurement systems
- Personal navigation
- GPS drop-out Aiding