About the ALF216 Cylindrical Force Sensor
The ALF216 is ideally suited to engineering force measurements. It is designed for easy installation, usually between two flat faces bearing on its loading rings.
The small size of this loadcell makes it an ideal force sensor for mounting in existing machinery. It has been used in presses and printing machines.
We are happy to design variants of this loadcell to meet your specific requirements.Versions can be manufactured for fully compensated operation up to +250°C. Please consult our engineering department.
Geometry: Axial strain cylinder in weather sealed case, with raised end load bearing faces. For use in compression.
- Full load range: 5kN, 10kN, 20kN, 40kN
- Non-lin./hysteresis: 0.5/0.5% RL
- Hardened stainless steel body
- High mechanical stiffness
- Flying lead
- Small size
All standard ranges are manufactured in stainless steel.
1. AL = Applied load. 3. Temperature coefficients apply over the compensated range.
2. RL = Rated load. 4. The load must be applied directly through the central loading axis.
The loadcell is fitted with 2 metres of PVC insulated 4 core screened cable type 7-2-4C.
Excitation + = Red Signal + = Yellow Screen = Orange
Excitation - = Blue Signal - = Green
The screen is not connected to the loadcell body.