About the ALS-B-1000
The ALS-B-1000 load shackles are designed for lifting and weighing in rugged or harsh environments, including submersible applications. The shackle pins are forged from high tensile stainless steel to 6.5te and high tensile carbon steel from 9.5te, and are machined to an exacting specification. The basic shackle uses the Crosby G2130 (1 to 25te), G2140 (40 to 120te) and GN Rope H10 (150 to 1000te).
This range of loads cells is proof loaded to 150% of the normal rated load, and is available in a range from 1 tonne to 1000 tonne. The integral cable is normally protected by the anti-rotation bracket or by a seperate protective plate. The ALS-B-1000 is internally gauged and the whole instrumented area is sealed to IP67 to protect it in service.
They are simple to install and are available in standard shackle sizes. As an option, a rotating bobbin can be supplied to centralize the load and to minimize any point-load effects when the shackle is placed under load. We are also always happy to discuss any special requirements that can be accommodated.
The ALS-B-1000 series can be supplied on its own or combined with our extensive range of instrumentation to provide a complete load monitoring package. A wireless version is also available (see AWLS-B-120 for details).
- Ranges 1tonne to 1000tonne
- Stainless steel load pin (up to 6.5te)
- High tensile carbon steel construction (9.5te and above)
- Environmentally sealed to IP67
- Simple installation and operation
- Shackle and load pin fully certified
- Optional load centralising bobbin
- Can be supplied with amplified output
- Subsea and many other options available
Applications for ALS-B-1000
- Under-hook Hoist/Crane Weighing
- Cable Tension Monitoring
- Towing/Mooring Tension
- Crane Safe Load Monitoring
- Bollard Testing