About the AWL-HR
The AWL-HR wireless Handheld Receiver- Display is used with the wireless loadlink series. It provides the user with an easy way to receive and view data from the load sensor.
Up to 9 load sensors can be selected from the handheld receiver and individually displayed. These load sensors can be named by pluggin the load sensor into a PC via USB and using the load sensor software.
Then they can be easil6y distinguished on the display, which will show the name of the load sensor currently being read.
The display shows the name of the current load sensors, th eload, battery status of readout and load sensor and signal strength. By using the menu tree on the readout the user can select which load sensor to read, what units to be displayed, tare the data, display peak value and many more functions.
A USB mini B is provided to charge the battery and output data to PC.
- Reads multiple load sensors
- Receives data up to a distance of 100m
- Receives data at 10 times a second
- Internal 16MBit memory
- Connect to PC via USB for user setup
- Output data via USB
- Ruggedized rubber case with back stand
- Long life rechargeable battery powered
- Internal over/under limit warning alarm