About the DI-1110 Starter-Kit
The DI-1110 is a new release in a long line of low-cost starter kits from DATAQ Instruments, and an updated and improved replacement for model DI-149 starter kit. The DI-1110, in tandem with the included WinDaq software, allows real time data acquisition, playback, and analysis performance that covers an incredibly broad array of measurements in both laboratory and industrial settings.
Key features DI-1110
- Includes a DI-1110 instrument, a 6-foot USB cable, a screwdriver for signal connections, and downloadable WinDaq software. WinDaq/Unlock required to acquire more than four channels. See ACCESSORIES.
- Direct replacement for the DI-149 data acquisition start kit
- Eight armored analog differential inputs*
- Up to ±100 V without damage
- Fixed measurement range of ±10 V full scale
- 12-bit analog-to-digital resolution
- 160 kHz sample throughput rate
- Seven digital ports*
- Programmable per port as input or switch
- Support for rate measurements to 50 kHz
- Support for 16-bit counter
- Wide-ranging software support includes:
- Ready-to-run WinDaq software
- .NET Classes for Visual Studio program development
- Published protocol for software development in non-Windows operating systems
- CE approved
*WinDaq/Unlock required to record more than four total channels.