About the Multi-Channel Module ZOC22B
The Model ZOC22b electronic pressure scanning module is extremely compact and accepts up to 32 pneumatic inputs and converts them to high level electronic signals. Each ZOC22b module incorporates 32 individual silicon pressure sensors, calibration valving, a high speed multiplexer (45kHz), and an instrumentation amplifier. An integral “duplexing” valve is optionally available to allow the ZOC22’s 32 sensors to service up to 128 input pressures.The ZOC22 module also incorporates a calibration valve that allows the ZOC sensors to be automatically calibrated on-line as well as purge the input lines of contaminants or condensation.
Two ZOC22 versions are available:
ZOC22b/32Px – 32 Px inputs each with its own dedicated sensors.
ZOC22b/32PxX2 – 64 Px inputs duplexed* between 32 sensors.
Key features ZOC22B
- +/- 0.08% full scale long term accuracy (0.35 - 3.5 bar)
- 32 pressure inputs, option of 64 duplesed pressure inputs
- 20 kHz scan rate (analog)
- Dual pressure ranges available
- Vacuum, 5 inch H20 up to 50 psid pressure range
- Auto zero offset correction
- Purge valve incorporated into ZOC22b
- Field replaceable pressure sensors
- Wind tunnel tests
- Wind engineering tests
- Wind turbine validation tests
- Flight tests