About the MC-KP LVDT & RVDT Amplifiers
The LVDT measuring amplifier MC-KP for DIN top-hat-rail mounting offers supply and signal evaluation for LVDT transducers and gage head transmitters with an oscillator frequency between 1 kHz and 20 kHz. By use of multiple LVDT measuring amplifiers an oscillator voltage synchronization is possible. For further evaluation standard analogue outputs are available.
The amplification can be adjusted by an internal DIP switch.
The potentiometers Z (Zero) and G (Gain) accessible via the enclosure lid allow a calibration correction.
Key features MC-KP LVDT & RVDT
- Single Channel LVDT/RVDT Amplifier
- Supply voltage 10-18 VDC / 18-30 VDC
- Analogue output 0-10 V / ±10 V / 4-20 mA
- Plastic enclosure for DIN-top hat rail mounting (IP20)
- Dimensions (W x H x D) 23 x 99 x 115 mm