About the SG-KS-2G Strain Gauge Amplifiers
The single channel strain gauge amplifier SG-KS-2G allows supply and signal amplification of one strain gauge transducer. The connection of the transducer, which should have a full bridge resistance greater than 300 ohms, can be done in 4-wire technology or, by using of a long connection cable or variable length of the connection cable, in 6-wire technology. For further evaluation standard analogue outputs are available.
The measuring amplifier is installed into a plastic enclosure (IP20) which is intended for the top hat rail mounting.
The amplification can be adapted by an internal precision resistance.
The potentiometers Z (Zero) and G (Gain), which are accessible via the enclosure cover, allow a calibration correction.
Key features SG-KS-2G
- Supply voltage 10 - 18 VDC / 18 - 30 VDC
- Analogue output 0 - 10 V / ±10 V / 4 - 20 mA
- 2 adjustable threshold value set-points (30 VDC / 0.5 A)
- Plastic enclosure (IP20) for DIN-top hat rail mounting
- Dimensions (W x H x D) 75 x 73.2 x 118.2 mm