About the SGD-2K-KS Strain Gauge Amplifiers
This programmable dual channel strain gauge amplifier offers supply and signal evaluation for two strain gauge transducers. With the respective setting this amplifier can be used for differentiation, for summation or for displaying one or both channels. Furthermore 3 programmable limit switches (potential free relay contacts max. 30 V, 0.5 A) can be set over the total measuring range. For further analysis a 4 … 20 mA analogue output signal is available.
Via the menu the following setting can be made:
• Displayed unit
• Channel scaling
• Display (K1 and K2, SUM K1+K2, DIFF K1-K2, Channel 1, Channel 2)
• Switching point of the channel
• Switching characteristics
• Switching delay
• Menu language (German or English)
This amplifier is built into a plastic enclosure (IP20), suitable for DIN-top hat rail mounting.
Key features SGD-2K-KS
- Supply voltage 10 - 18 VDC / 18 - 30 VDC
- Analogue output 4 - 20 mA
- Plastic enclosure for DIN-top hat rail mounting (IP20)
- Dimensions (W x H x D) 100 x 73.2 x 118.2 mm