About the DSA3207-PTP | DSA3307-PTP Pressure Scanner
The DSA3200/3300-PTP series pressure acquisition systems represent the next generation of multi-point electronic pressure scanning. Model DSA3207/3307-PTP Digital Sensor Array, incorporates 2 to 16 temperature compensated media isolated piezoresistive pressure sensors.
All data acquisition, data conversion and communications tasks are handled by the integrated A/D converters and processor. This combination provides easy setup, simple operation and long term reliability. The result is a network ready intelligent pressure scanning module for “all media” service.
The microprocessor compensates for environmental temperature changes and performs engineering unit conversion. Pressure data outputs the data in either ASCII or Binary format over the Ethernet network TCP/IP or UDP. The DSA-PTP can be setup by the user and all configuration variables can be set over the same Ethernet connection.
Key features DSA3207-PTP | DSA3307-PTP
- Intelligent pressure modules
- “Network Ready” Ethernet TCP/IP, FTP, & UDP
- 850 samples/channel/second EU
- 0 – 1500 psi pressure range
- Temperature compensated sensors
- Liquid pressure measurement (psid, psig, psia)
- IEEE1588-2008v2 PTP compliant• “All Media” compatibility
Applications DSA3207-PTP | DSA3307-PTP
- Turbine and diesel engine tests
- Liquid measurement
- Industrial pressure measurement where long calibration intervals are required and temperatures can vary greatly