About the CRH02 Gyroscope
CRH02 provides the optimum solution for applications where bias instability, angle random walk and low noise are of critical importance.
At the heart of the CRH02 is Silicon Sensing’s VSG3Q MAX vibrating ring MEMS sensor which is at the pinnacle of 15 years of design evolution and the latest off a line which has produced over 30 million high integrity MEMS inertial sensors. The VSG3Q MAX gyro sensor is combined with precision discrete electronics to achieve high stability and low noise, making the CRH02 a viable alternative to Fibre-Optic Gyro (FOG) and Dynamically Tuned Gyro (DTG).
An on board temperature sensor and the resonant frequency of the MEMS enables additional external conditioning to be applied to the CRH02 by the host, enhancing the performance even further.
Typical applications include downhole surveying, drilling equipment, precision platform stabilization, ship stabilisation, ship guidance and control, autonomous vehicles, high-end AHRS and other flight in-struments.
Whatever your application, the unique and patented silicon ring technology gives advanced and stable performance over time and temperature, overcoming mount sensitivity problems associated with simple beam or tuning fork based sensors.
Key features CRH02
- Proven and Robust silicon MEMS VSG3Q
- MAX vibrating ring structure
- Four rate ranges available: ±25°/s, ±100°/s, ±200°/s and ±400°/s
- FOG - like performance
- Low Bias Instability - 0.12°/hr (100°/s)
- Excellent Angle Random Walk - 0.017°/√hr
- Low noise - 0.15°/s rms (50Hz bandwidth)
- Precision analogue output
- High shock and vibration rejection
- Wide range from -40°C to +85°C
- Temperature sensor output for precision thermal compensation
- MEMS frequency output for precision thermal compensation
- RoHS Compliant
- Aerospace Applications
- Platform Stabilization
- Precision Surveying
- Maritime Guidance and Control
- Gyro-compassing and Heading Control
- Autonomous Vehicles and ROVs
- Rail Track monitoring
- Drilling Equipment and Guidance
- Inertial Measurement Units