About the ALF238 Bending Beam Force Sensor
The ALF238 is a compact binocular bending beam loadcell for force measurements. This type of binocular beam is often referred to as a single point loadcell.
The binocular bending beam construction has good moment immunity resulting in very small errors for change in the force application point.
We are happy to design variants of this loadcell to meet your specific requirements. Versions can be manufactured for higher temperature operation. Please consult our engineering department.
- Small size single point loadcell
- Full load range: 50N, 100N, 300N
- Tension, compression and bi-directional
- Rated output rationalised: 2mV/V
- Non-lin./hysteresis: 0.05/0.05% RL
- Dimensions (mm): 100 x 30 x 18
All standard ranges are manufactured in aluminium.
1. AL = Applied load. 3. Temperature coefficients apply over the compensated range.
2. RL = Rated load.
The loadcell is fitted with 2 metres of PVC insulated 4 core screened cable type 7-2-4C.
Excitation + = Red Signal + = Yellow Screen = Orange
Excitation - = Blue Signal - = Green
Reverse the signal connections to obtain a positive signal in tension mode. The screen is not connected to the loadcell body.