About the OSP-A Fiber Optic Straingauge
The OSP-A is a highly versatile miniature fiber optic strain sensor for deformation monitoring in harsh environments.
The sensor is one of the most accurate fiber optic strain gauge sensors in the industry. It delivers unprecedented repeatability and reliability in the most adverse conditions such as high levels of electromagnetic fields as well as high voltage and rapid temperature cycling conditions.
This newest fiber optic strain gauge is completely insensitve to transverse strains and temperature. Its miniature size makes the sensor ideal for space-constrained applications such as intelligent loadcells, bolts and studs.
This miniature and robust fiber optic strain gauge sensor, available with different cabling and sheath options, is customizable according to your specific requirements for T&M and OEM-type applications.
- Maintenance free without drifting over time
- Outstanding repeatability
- No temperature compensation required
- Insensitive to transverse strains
- Intrinsically safe
- Easy to set-up and operate
- EMI/RFI and microwave immune
Applications for OSP-A
- Civil engineering and geotechnical applications
- Marine and subsea conditions
- High voltage environments
- Radiated environments
- Nuclear and hazardous environments
- ATEX environment and zone exposed to explosive atmosphere