About the 20HPS Multi-turn Potentiometer
The 20HPS is a precision multi-turn servomount potentiometer with an outer diameter of 20mm. With limit-switch is also available.
Features Multi-turn potentiometer 20HPS-5S
- Dimensions (mm) DxL: 20×24.5
- Standard resistance range (ohm): 100-50k
- Independent linearity (±%): 0.3 to 0.2
- Mechanical travel (+10° 0°): 1,800
- Electrical travel (±5°): 1,800
Features Multi-turn potentiometer 20HPS-10S
- Dimensions (mm) DxL: 20×32
- Standard resistance range (ohm): 100-100k
- Independent linearity (±%): 0.2 to 0.1
- Mechanical travel (+10° 0°): 3,600
- Electrical travel (±5°): 3,600
Special Specifications Available
3turn type (S20HP3S), lower resistance values (10O, 20O, 50O), extra taps (available up to 1 tap), multiganged (available up to 2 gangs), shaft with front and rear extension (rear shaft with 2mm dia. and 10mm length), shaft dia. (ø6.35mm) · bushing with inch dimensions, special machining on the shaft, simple sealed housing (expect servomount type), slippingclutch incorporated type (S20HP10S1782, 20mN·m~60mN·m), with a limitswitch adaptor, with pin terminals for p.c. board (20HP-5P, 20HP-10P).