About the FTP20-LT Handheld Infrared Temperature Sensor
The portable IR thermometer FTP20-LT offers a broad temperature range from 0°C up to 1,300°C (32°F up to 2,372°F), making it optimally suited for temperature measurement for industrial use.
Due to its optical resolution of 120:1 it delivers highly precise measurement results for objects of up to 100 mm (3.94 in) in a distance of 12 m (39.37 ft).
The portable thermometer FTP20-LT is equipped with an USB interface and an internal data storage of up to 2000 measured values. The included evaluation and reporting software additionally offers an oscilloscope function for 20 measurements per second. Moreover, a double laser visor and a sighting scope allow for targeting of the measuring object in every distance.
The portable thermometer FTP20-LT has been specialized for your assistance in elaborating portable measurement tasks on non-metallic surfaces. It is specifically suited for temperature measurements requiring only sporadic and punctual execution.
Being a highly specialized industrial thermometer it measures temperatures of up to 1,300°C (2,372°F), occurring e.g. in refractory linings of melting troughs. The FTP20-LT allows for temperature control in the mentioned spots and in many other places.
- Temperature ranges from 0°C to 2000°C
- High optical resolutions up to 300:1
- Precise aiming with laser and scope sighting
- Adjustable emissivity from 0.100 - 1.000
- Different spectral responses for a variety of advanced applications
- MAX/MIN function and audible and visible HIGH-/LOW-alarm
- USB interface, and software
- Data logger for 2000 measured values