About the FTP20-05M Handheld Infrared Temperature Sensor
The portable industrial thermometer FTP20-05M measures temperatures precisely between 1,000 °C and 2,000 °C (1,832 °F to 3,632 °F) and is hence perfectly suited for industrial high-temperature measurements of molten metal.
The FTP20-05M’s internal data storage is capable of saving up to 2,000 measured values. Additionally, the handheld infrared thermometer is equipped with a USB port for evaluation and analysis of measured data on the computer. The inclusive evaluation and reporting software additionally offers an oscilloscope function for 20 measurements per second.
The handheld IR thermometer FTP20-05M allows for reliable measurement of metallic surfaces of up to 2,000 °C (3,632 °F), ensuring highest precision due to a selectable emissivity. Those features make the thermometer indispensable in the metal industry, especially for sporadic measurements. Thus, the laser thermometer is often employed for heated re-forming processes, including cutting, bending, and milling of e.g. steel slabs, ensuring maintenance of required temperature ranges.
- Temperature ranges from 1000°C to 2000°C
- Spectral range of 525nm for high accuracy temperature measurements on liquid metals
- Innovative double laser sighting for accurate spot size markings in every distance and optical sighting through target telescope
- Capturing of smalles objects of 24mm in 3.6m distance
- Internal data memory for 2000 measurements
- USB interface and software (graphics and report function, oscilloscope function for 20 measurements per second)
- MAX/MIN/HOLD function and audible and visible HIGH-/LOW-alarm