About the AWLS-B-1000 Heavy Weight Wireless Load Shackle
The AWLS-B-1000 heavy weight wireless load shackles are manufactured using the GN Rope H10 shackle. Suitable for use in a wide range of industrial and marine heavy lift weighing applications, these load shackles provide a robust and effective method of measuring large tensile loads. They are also particularly suited to offshore applications.
The unique telemetry housing is manufactured from tough high performance polyamide resin making it strong yet light, resulting in a better balanced load shackle when compared to others available on the market. Two clips enable you to open the housing to access and change the two AAA lithium batteries, while the internal electronics underneath remain completely sealed. This includes the antenna to ensure maximum protection from damage. The built in radio telemetry electronics operates on the 2.4GHz license free frequency.
The AWLS-B-1000 is also supplied as standard with a handheld battery powered display which can toggle between tonnes or lbs, or alternatively, for multi-shackle applications, a single display can address up to 12 shackles for individual monitoring, or for summation/balancing applications.
We can also supply more complex telemetry systems. For further information on what we can offer, please contact our technical department with details of your application requirements.
- Ranges 120tonne to 1000tonne
- T24-HS-LS hand-held display utilising 2.4GHz License Free Frequency
- High tensile carbon steel construction
- GN Rope shackles
- Environmentally sealed to IP67
- Simple installation and operation
- Continuous use battery life of 300 hours (with 1.2Ah batteries)
- Shackle and load pin fully certified
- Transmission range of up to 600 metres clear line of sight
- Optional load centralising bobbin
- Many other telemetry configurations available
Applications for AWLS-B-1000
- Towing/Mooring Tension
- Winch Load Monitoring
- Water Bag Testing
- Bollard Testing