About the Pico M Fiber Optic Amplifiers
Full featured, plug and play, 50 Hz sampling rate in a robust packaging.
The Pico M is a compact and portable signal conditioner to be used with GaAs OTG-M series fiber optic temperature sensor.
At the heart of the Pico M is the Semiconductor Band Gap (SCBG) technology which provides a mean for making accurate measurements of the temperature-dependent bandgap position of GaAs crystal.
The Pico M is equipped with a large visible LCD display and can be battery operated. It comes with a standard ± 5 V output and a RS-232 communication port for real-time data acquisition. The Pico M can be controlled directly using the front-panel keypad or remotely using the standard RS-232 interface. A rugged casing with a removable rubber boot provides good mechanical protection against intensive handling in tough environments.
With a 50 Hz sampling rate and a ± 0.3 °C accuracy (total accuracy including both signal conditioner and sensor errors), the Pico M delivers the performances needed for a wide range of medical measurement applications.
Features Pico M
- Compact and rugged design with rubber boot casing protection
- Versatile and easy to use with large LCD display
- High linearity and precision
- 50 Hz sampling rate
- ± 5 V and RS-232 output interfaces
Applications for Pico M
- MRI, RFI, microwave, EMI, ultrasound and electro surgery environments
- Temperature monitoring for preclinical and research applications
- High voltage environments
- Microwave and food processing
- Nuclear and hazardous environments
- Civil engineering and geotechnical