About the AST5400 Differential Pressure Transducers
AST5400 wet/wet differential pressure transducers can measure the differential pressure of liquids or gases with line pressures up to 350 bar (5,000 psi) and a turn-down ratio of 15 to 1. Using Krystal Bond Technology, the AST5400 differential pressure transducer contains no silicone oil, O-rings, or welds. The low strain level on the diaphragm results in accurate, repeatable measurements.
The AST5400 wet/wet differential pressure transducer is commonly used to measure differential pressure across filters or calculate flow across an orifice plates. With its digital compensation, the AST5400 DP offers excellent linearity and performance over temperature.
The electronics offer a failsafe condition on the output signal. The AST5400 DP can be manufactured using 316L, 17-4 PH, Inconel 718, or Hastelloy C276 and is available for hazardous locations.
Key features AST5400
- Explosion proof and non-incendive available
- ABS (American Bureau of Shipping) Approved
- Krystal Bond™ Technology
- ASIC Compensation
- Turn-Down Capability
- Both or Either Pressure Port Can See Full Line Pressure
- No Expensive Balancing Valves Required
- Line Pressure up to 5,000 PSI (350 Bar)
- Smart Electronics with Failure Condition Protection
- Wide Variety of Materials for Various Liquids and Gases