About the P1400 Strain Gauge Pressure Sensor
P1400 Series Strain Gauge Pressure Transducers are sensors that provide highly precise measurement of wet/dry differential pressures over wide temperature ranges.
Standard versions of this transducer use a 17-4 pH stainless steel diaphragm to sense pressure. The deflection of the diaphragm is transferred to a double cantilever beam by a force transfer rod. Strain in the beam, and therefore, input pressure is measured by four foil strain gauges.
An all-welded construction provides high reliablility and stability. Capable of sensing extremely small changes of applied pressure, the transducers are relatively insensitive to vibration, altitude and shock.
The P1400 Series are available in a range of electrical inputs and outputs.
Key features P1400
- Bi-directional operation
- Operation in high temperatures
- Shock and vibration resistant
- 2 wire 4-20 mA option: Intrinsic safety approval to EEx ia IIc T4 (Tamb=60°C), BASEFA, CENELEC EN50-020
- Military and commercial aircraft
- Filter blockage detection
- Process control
- Valve/position monitoring