About the PR3100 High-Precision Pressure Transducer
Robustly constructed from stainless steel this range of pressure transmitters incorporates the latest strain gauge technology together with a custom IC amplifier offering excellent stability and accuracy over a long service life. Output options include 2mV/V, 0-20mA, 0-5Vdc and 0-10Vdc. Electrical connection is via a detachable DIN connector allowing easy access to zero and span adjustment. Standard pressure connection is 1/2”BSP. Optional 1/4”BSP, 1/4”BSPT, 1/2”BSPT, 1/4”NPT, 1/2”NPT are also available on request. In addition PR3100 is available in corrosion resistant materials e.g. Hastalloy C, Inconel etc. Pressure ranges available from 0-1bar to 0-600bar.
An optional ATEX certified version of this product is available approved for explosion protection for flammable gases (zone 0), dusts (zone 20) and mining areas (group I M1).
Key features PR3100
- Suitable for the majority of industrial applications
- Pressure ranges available from 0-2.5 bar to 0-1,000 bar
- Reliable pressure measurement
- Long service life
- Robust yet compact designs
- ATEX/IECEx option available, including M1 for mining applications
- Mechanical and civil engineering installations
- Process plant
- Production test facilities
- Water resources
- Power generation
- Any application on fluid or gas requiring a stable repeatable and accurate output signal of 4-20mA