About the LP1000 Low Pressure Sensors
LP1000 series now extends the pressure sensor technology into very low-pressure applications, with operating ranges down to 0-50 mbar whilst still maintaining high performance. The advanced sensor design provides very low hysteresis and excellent long-term stability not normally achievable when measuring very low pressure.
The LP1000 offers a low cost solution for accurate measurement of very low pressures and is specifically designed
for use in media such as air, non-corrosive gases and various liquids compatible with silicon. The stainless
steel housing, fluorosilicone seals and silicon sensing element enables the product to maintain accurate Performance and provide extremely good durability. Available in pressure ranges from 0-50 mbar to 0-1,000 mbar and with electrical outputs of 0-100 mV, 0-5 Vdc, 0-10 Vdc and 4-20 mA.
Key features LP1000
- Piezoresistive sensor technology for high performance
- Low pressure measurement from 50 mbar
- Robust stainless steel construction for durability
- Low hysteresis and excellent long term stability
- Wide operating temperature
- On-site zero and span adjustment
- Laboratory and test
- Air and gas pressure monitoring
- Leak detection
- Low pressure liquid
- Hydrostatic pressure measurements.