About the FP2000 Differential Pressure Transducers
The FDD and FDW sensors of the FP2000 Series are configurable differential pressure transducers which allow the customer to select the configuration which best fits the needs of the application. Choose from multiple accuracies, outputs, pressure ports, electrical terminations, and pressure ranges.
Key features FP2000
- Measurement Ranges from 0 ... 35 mbar up to 0 ... 70 bar
- Wet/wet (Model FDW), wet/dry (Model FDD)
- Unidirectional Differential Pressure
- Accuracy 0.1% FS. or 0.25% FS
- Output mV/V, Options with Integrated Amplifier