About the U5700 Submersible Pressure Transducer
The U5700 submersible pressure transducers from the UltraStable line, with their modular design, include an IP68 rated connection and submersible polyurethane jacketed cable along with a variety of pressure port options. This latest series features high accuracy and a quick turnaround for demanding commercial and heavy industrial applications, as well as liquid level applications. This series is suitable for measurement of liquid or gas pressure, even for difficult media such as contaminated water, steam, and mildly corrosive fluids.
The transducer’s durability is excellent with no o-rings or organics exposed to the pressure media. The transducer can be fully submerged since the wetted materials for the back end consist of FKM Fluoroelastomers, 316 stainless steel and polyurethane. A POM protective cap port option is also available for liquid level applications. The U5700 is weatherproof and exceeds the latest heavy industrial CE requirements including surge protection. The circuit is protected from reverse wiring at input and short circuit at output.
This product is geared to the OEM customer for low to mid volumes.
Key features U5700
- Heavy Industrial CE Approval
- 10 V/m EMI Protection
- Reverse Polarity Protection on Input
- Short Circuit Protection on Output
- Up to ±0.75% Total Error Band
- Compact Outline
- IP68 Waterproof Grade
- Custom Cable Lengths
- POM Protective Cap for Liquid Level Applications
- Industrial Process Control and Monitoring
- Advanced HVAC Systems, Refrigeration Systems
- Automotive Test Stands
- Off-Road Vehicles
- Pumps and Compressors
- Hydraulic/Pneumatic Systems
- Agriculture Equipment
- Energy Generation and Management
- Liquid Level Applications