About the AST4530 Submersible Pressure Transducer
The AST4530 submersible pressure transducer is constructed using PVDF material and a PTFE diaphragm. Designed to measure liquid level of corrosive liquids, the AST4530 features submersible PVDF cable, cord grip and housing. The AST4530 features a conduit connection for turbulent installations such as on-board ships, turbulent tanks, and rail cars. Voltage and 4-20mA output signals allow users to interface for low current consumption or long distance transmission applications.
The AST4530 is CSA157 certified to Class I Div 1, Groups C and D for use in intrinsically safe areas with an approved barrier, ANSI/ISA 12.27.01 Single Seal Approved and ATEX / IECEx Exia IIB Class I, Zone 0, T4.
Key features AST4530
- ABS (American Bureau of Shipping) approved
- Class I Zone 0 Exia IIB T4 Ga (Ta = 0°C to +60°C)
- Excellent liquid and gas compatibility
- Cost effective alternative to ultrasonic & radar sensor technologies
- Works with reflective liquids
- Will not fail due to vapor
- No galvanic corrosion or risk of bacteria
- Chemical totes
- Salt water holding tanks
- Process plants
- Rail-car liquid level monitoring
- Storage tanks