About the FCP22E Single-turn Potentiometer
The FCP22E is a low-cost potentiometer with plastic housing, internationally patented snapping-in construction and side lug terminals.
Features FCP22E - Conductive plastic (Busingmount)
- Conductive plastic
- Dimensions D x L (mm): 22x12
- Standard Resistance Range 1 to 10 kilo ohm
- Independent Linearity (± %): 1.5 to 1.0
- Mechanical travel (+10° 0°): 360°
- Electrical travel (±5°): 320° ±5°
Special Specifications Available
Extra taps (available up to 1 tap). Rear shaft (6mm dia. and 20mm length), Multi-ganged (available up to 10 gangs), Stopper (rotating angle becomes 320º and stopper strength is 0.6N·m [6kgf·cm]), Special electrical travel, Inch dimensional shaft dia. (ø6.35mm) · Bushing with inch dimensions, Special machining on the shaft.