About the FCP22A Single-turn Potentiometer
The FCP22A is a servomount type potentiometer with ball bearings, a 22mm outer diameter and turret side terminals.
Features FCP22A - Conductive plastic (Servomount)
- Conductive plastic
- Dimensions D x L (mm): 22.23x15
- Standard Resistance Range 1 to 10 kilo ohm
- Independent Linearity (± %): 1.0 to 0.25
- Mechanical travel (+10° 0°): 360°
- Electrical travel (±5°): 320° ±5°
Extra taps (available up to 1 tap), multi-ganged (available up to 5 gangs, housing length is extended by 8.5mm per 1 gang), shaft with front and rear extension (rear shaft with 3mm dia. and 10mm length), with stopper (rotating angle becomes 320º and stopper strength is 0.3N·m [3kgf·cm]), special electrical travel, shaft dia. (ø3.175mm) with inch dimensions, special machining on the shaft.