About the OTP-M Fiber Optic Temperature Sensors
High accuracy fiber optic temperature sensor for industrial applications. Compatible with all of our WLPI Series of signal conditioners.
The OTP-M sensor is designed to perform in stringent medical environments by offering the highest temperature accuracy and resolution in the industry.
It uses the temperature-dependent briefringence of a crystal specially selected for medical applications as the temperature transduction mechanism. Because of the pure monocrystalline material used, the OTP-M does not show thermal creeping or aging as with other fiber optic sensors based on the thermal dilatation of glass optical fibers.
The OTP-M is able to address the medical industry's requirements for long term accuracy, repeatability, low drift and high and high resolution in rapid thermal cycling conditions under the presence of strong EM, RF, MR and microwave fields.
This precise and robust sensor is available with different optical cables lengths. Fully customizable according to your specific application.
- Highest accuracy and resolution in the industry
- Outstanding repeatability
- Miniature and robust design combined with customization flexibility
- Low drift and low hysteresis
- EMI/RFI and microwave immune
- OEM version available
Applications for OTP-M
- Physiological temperature measurements
- RF, microwave ad electro surgery environments
- MRI system (R&D and OEM applications)
- Sterilization applications