About the OTP-P Fiber Optic Temperature Sensors
WLPI based fiber optic temperature sensor for demanding applications and rough handling usage.
The OTP-P sensor offers the highest performances in the industry. The OTP-P sensor uses the temperature-dependent birefringence of specially selected crystal as the temperature transduction mechanism. Because of the prure monocrystalline material used, the sensor does not show thermal creeping or aging as with other fiber optic sensors based on the thermal dilatation of glass optical fibers.
It delivers unprecedented repeatability and reliability in the most adverse conditions such as high level of EM, RF, MR and microwave fields environments as well as with high voltage and rapid temperature cycling conditions.
This precise and robust sensor is available with different optical cables lengths. Fully customizable according to your specific application.
- Robust design
- Good accuracy
- Outstanding repeatability
- Low drift and low hysteresis
- EMI/RFI and microwave immune
- Intrinsically safe
Applications for OTP-P
- EM, RF and microwave environments
- High voltage environments
- Nuclear and hazardous environments
- Sterilization applications
- In-situ process control
- RF and microwave drying applications
- Civil engineering and geotechnical applications