About the OTG-A Fiber Optic Temperature Sensors
GaAs-based fiber optic temperature sensor for R&D and industrial applications.
The OTG-A fiber optic temperature sensor offers the highest performances in the industry. The sensor uses the well proven technique based on the temperature-dependent bandgap of GaAs crystal as the temperature transduction mechanism. Its small sensing GaAs crystal located at the tip of the optical fiber makes it convenient for tip measurement applications.
It delivers unprecedented repeatability and reliability in the most adverse conditions such as high level of EM, RF, MR and microwave field environments.
This precise and robust sensor is available with different optical cables lengths. Fully customizable according to your specific application.
- Small and robust design
- Good accuracy and outstanding repeatability
- EMI/RFI and microwave immune
- Intrinsically safe
- OEM-type and custom version
Applications for OTG-A
- EM, RF and microwave environments
- High voltage environments
- Nuclear and hazardous environments
- Microwave assisted chemistry
- Sterilization applications
- In-situ process control
- RF and microwave drying applications