About the OTG-M Fiber Optic Temperature Sensors
We offer a wide range of MRI compatible optical temperature transducers and controllers ideal for animal physiological temperature monitoring during MR imaging, NMR and RF procedures. Signal conditioners available in single and multichannel system configurations, easy to use with complete system management and data acquisition features.
The OTG-M series MRI compatible optical temperature transducers are designed for the animal physiological temperature monitoring providing real time accurate temperature reading in the presence of MR, NMR and RF. Available in different sizes, robustness and packaging, the OTG-M series provides ideal balance of flexibility and rigidity, ensuring easy insertion and handling.
The OTG-M is available as surface and core temperature probe and our controller units comes with full features system management and data acquisition software.
Designed to perform in stringent environments, the OTG-M is not susceptible to external perturbations, fiber bend, multiple connections and is completely immune to EM, RF, MR and electrosurgical interference.
The system is user friendly, it requires no gauge factor entering and they can be mixed and matched with GaAs signal conditioners without any degradation in accuracy level.
Measuring 170 micron OD, the OTG-M170 is the smallest optical temperature sensor offering a frequency response time of less than 10ms. The OTG-M360 and OTG-M420 are less than 500 micron OD which are highly suitable for small animal temperature measurement. The OTG-A is usually used as surface temperature probe or core temperature probe for larger animals.
- Complete immunity to RF, EM, MR and electrical interferences
- Total system (signal conditioner and sensor) accuracy of ± 0.3°C
- Not susceptible to fiber bend and multiple connections
- Consistent and accurate temperature reading from “sensor-to-sensor” and “system-to-system”
- Sensor can be mix and match with any readout without any degradation in accuracy level
- Available in different sizes and versatile packaging