About the OTG-P Fiber Optic Temperature Sensors
GaAs-based fiber optic temperature sensor for demanding applications and rough handling usage.
The OTG-P fiber optic temperature sensor is encapsulated in a rugged stainless steel tube (ceramic tube also available) for maximum protection the most adverse handling conditions. The sensor uses the well proven technique based on the temperature dependent bandgap of GaAs crystal as the temperature transduction mechanism.
It delivers unprecedented repeatability and reliability in the most adverse conditions. The spectrally encoded light signal is completely immune to EM, RF, MR and microwave fields.
This robust sensor is available with different optical cables lengths. Fully customizable according to your specific application.
- Robust design
- Good accuracy
- Low drift and low hysteresis
- EMI/RFI and microwave immune
- Intrinsically safe
- -40 °C to +250 °C temperature range
Applications for OTG-P
- EM, RF and microwave environments
- Sterilization applications
- Nuclear and hazardous environments
- Civil engineering and geotechnical applications