About the OTP-A Fiber Optic Temperature Sensors
Multi-purpose fiber optic temperature sensor.
The OTP-A fiber optic temperature sensor offers the highest performances in the industry. The sensor uses the temperature-dependent birefringence of specially selected crystal as the temperature transduction mechanism. Because of the pure monocrystalline material used, the OTP-A does not show thermal creeping or aging as with other fiber optic sensors based on the thermal dilatation of glass optical fibers.
The sensor delivers unprecedented repeatability and reliability in the most adverse conditions such as high level of EM, RF, MR of microwavefield environments as well as with high voltage and rapid temperature cycling conditions.
This compact and robust fiber optic temperature sensor is available with different optical cables lengths. Fully customizable according to your specific application.
- Small and robust design
- Good accuracy
- Outstanding repeatability
- Low drift and low hysteresis
- EMI/RFI and microwave immune
- Intrinsically safe
- OEM-type and custom version
Applications for OTP-A
- EM, RF and microwave environments
- High voltage environments
- Nuclear and hazardous environments
- Microwave assisted chemistry
- Sterilization applications
- In-situ process control
- RF and microwave drying applications
- Civil engineering and geotechnical applications