About the PRO 3600 Electronic Water Scale
The PRO 3600 series is a revolutionary measuring tool that provides an immediate, digital reading of all angles in a 360º circle. The machined aluminium frame is a rigid, lightweight, ultra-precise platform that allows the state-of-the-art sensor and its microprocessor circuit to provide unsurpassed accuracy throughout the Protractor’s 360º range.
The PRO 3600 series uses an innovative liquid-filled angle sensor. As the protractor is moved, the liquid seeks a new position, resulting in changes in the electrical properties of the sensor. A microprocessor analyses the changes and calculates the numbers seen on the display.
The PRO 3600 has an RS-232 compatible digital output which will interface with computers, data loggers and printers. This feature, along with the improved accuracy, higher resolution and simple operation, makes the PRO 3600 a benchmark tool for years to come.
Key features PRO 360
- Measurement range 360° (4x 90°)
- Accuracy: ±0.05° (range 0° ±10°) ±0.1° (range 90° ±10°) ±0.2° other ranges
- Display in °
- Supply voltage 9 V battery
- Resolution 0.01° (range up to ±9.99°)
- Easy to read LCD display
- Precision, machined aluminium frame
- Unit can be recalibrated to factory accuracy in the field without special tools
- Typical applications: drive shaft alignment in trucks and boats; flap setting in aircraft; wheel retraction in aircraft; building setup, roof angles; drainage angles; road angles, runoff slopes; grader and tractor work alignment