About the 8042-01 Submersible Vibration Sensor with Cable
The Model 8042-01 is a submersible IEPE accelerometer designed for harsh environments. The accelerometer is available in ±10g, ±80g & ±500g dynamic ranges and feature a welded Titanium housing. The model 8042-01 features an integral cable that is custom designed for submersible applications and features a unique water block feature that self-seals in the event of accidental cuts to the cable.
The accelerometer includes internal shielding and a wide usable bandwidth to >16kHz.
Key features 8042-01
- ±10g, ±80g & ±500g Dynamic Ranges
- Wide bandwidth up to 16kHz
- Case Isolated, Internally Shielded
- Welded Titanium
- Annular Shear Mode Crystals
- Reverse Wiring Protection
- Submersible Pumps
- Rotating Machinery Monitoring
- Underwater Vibration Monitoring
- Outdoor, Harsh Environments
- Gearbox Monitoring
- Shipboard Installations