About the TCA Cylindrical Loadcell
The TCA series load cell is ideal for measuring both tensile and compressive forces. The standard metric threads at each end of the load cell are designed to accept standard spherical seating rod-end bearings.
There is great flexibility in the TCA design, allowing us to offer special sizes to meet specific application requirements, or different end thread sizes/combinations. There are versions available with male threads at each end, or male threads at one end and female at the other. We are also happy to supply any of the TCA series with imperial thread sizes.
The TCA series can be supplied as shown in this datasheet or can be modified to meet a particular application requirement. We are always pleased to discuss any special requirements that can be accommodated.
The TCA series can be supplied on its own or combined with our extensive range of instrumentation to provide a complete load monitoring system.
Key features TCA
- Measurement ranges 0 … 1 t to 0 … 150 t
- Tension / compression
- Accuracy 0.2 % of RL
- Output 1.5 mV/V ±0.1 %
- Supply voltage 10 VDC, 15 VDC max.
- Stainless steel construction.
- Environmentally sealed to IP66 (IP67 and submersible versions can also be offered)
- Designed to fit standard metric rod-end bearing sizes.
- Special sizes and ranges available.
- Can be supplied with imperial threads & male or male/female end threads.
- Can be supplied complete with mating spherical rod-end bearings.
- Structural testing
- Jack load monitoring
- Cable tension monitoring
- Material test machine feedback
- Press load monitoring