About the AWLS-D-35 D-type Wireless Load Shackle
The AWLS-D-35 D-type wireless load shackles are manufactured using the Crosby™ G2150 shackles. Versions are also available using the popular GreenPin™ range of shackles. The built in radio telemetry electronics operates on the 2.4GHz license free frequency.
The unique telemetry housing is manufactured from tough high performance polyamide resin making it strong yet light, resulting in a better balanced load shackle when compared to others available on the market. Two clips enable you to open the housing to access and change the two AAA lithium batteries, while the internal electronics underneath remain completely sealed. This includes the antenna to ensure maximum protection from damage.
The AWLS-D-35 is also supplied as standard with a handheld battery powered display which can toggle between tonnes or lbs, or alternatively, for multi-shackle applications, a single display can address up to 12 shackles for individual monitoring, or for summation/balancing applications.
We can also supply more complex telemetry systems. For further information on what we can offer, please contact our technical department with details of your application requirements.
- Ranges 12tonne to 35tonne
- 2.4GHz License Free Frequency
- High Tensile Carbon Steel Construction
- Environmentally Sealed to IP67
- Simple installation and operation
- Continuous use battery life of 200 hours.(batteries are built-in & rechargeable)
- Shackle and load pin fully certified
- Transmission range of up to 120 metres clear line of sight
- Many other telemetry configurations available.
Applications for AWLS-D-35
- Under-hook Hoist/Crane Lifting
- Cable Tension Monitoring
- Towing/Mooring Tension
- Beam proof loading