About the ALF303 Miniature Load Cell
The ALF303 is aimed at the volume OEM user who requires a reliable high quality axial sensor at a low price for low accuracy compressive force measurement in equipment. It is manufactured from stainless steel and sealed to IP65 for long life in typical industrial operating conditions. The sensor is designed for simple mounting on a smooth flat surface.
Each sensor is labelled with its output for full range. A calibration certificate is not supplied as standard.
We are happy to design variants of this sensor to meet your specific requirements. Please consult our engineering department.
- Low cost axial force sensor
- Measurement range: 2000kg, 4000kg
- Tension, compression and bi-directional
- Non-lin./hysteresis: 2.0/2.0% RL
- Dimensions (mm): Ø38 x 25
- Low profile
- Sealed to IP65
- Low cost
- Hardened stainless steel
- Standard 2 year warranty
All standard ranges are manufactured in stainless steel.
When the loadcell is rationalised the resistors are housed in a capsule located in the loadcell cable 100mm from the free end. Capsule dimensions are Ø10mm by 57mm.
1. AL = Applied load. 3. Temperature coefficients apply over the compensated range.
2. RL = Rated load. 4. The load must be applied directly through the central loading axis.
The loadcell is fitted with 2 metres of PVC insulated 4 core screened cable type 7-2-4C.
Excitation + = Red Signal + = Yellow Screen = Orange
Excitation - = Blue Signal - = Green
The screen is not connected to the loadcell body.