About the ALF241 Miniature Load Cell
The ALF241 is ideally suited to low range engineering force measurement. When precision and easy installation are required various configurations allow the loadcell to be used in both tensile and compressive applications.
We are happy to design variants of this loadcell to meet your specific requirements. Versions can be manufactured for higher temperature operation. Please consult our engineering department.
Geometry: Flexure strain assembly in cylindrical housing, open or weather sealed with end internal fixing. For universal use in tension and compression, with high compensation for off axis load inputs.
- Axial compensated loadcell
- Measurement range: 3kg, 5kg, 10kg, 30kg
- Tension, compression and bi-directional
- Non-lin./hysteresis: 0.05/0.05% RL
- Dimensions (mm): Ø60 x 37
- High accuracy
- Easy installation
- Misalignment error compensation
- Integral overload protection option
- Traceable calibration with certificate included in the standard price
- Standard 2 year warranty
1. AL = Applied load. 3. Temperature coefficients apply over the compensated range.
2. RL = Rated load.
The loadcell is fitted with 2 metres of PVC insulated 4 core screened cable type 7-2-4C.
Excitation + = Red Signal + = Yellow Screen = Orange
Excitation - = Blue Signal - = Green
Reverse the signal connections to obtain a positive signal in tension mode. The screen is not connected to the loadcell body.