About the W100 LED Indicator
Weight Indicator in DIN case (48 x 96 x 130 mm, drilling template 44 x 91mm) for panel mounting. IP54 front panel protection. Six-digit red LED semialphanumeric display (14 mm h), 7 segment; 8 signaling LED. Four-key membrane keyboard. Real-time clock with buffer battery.
Key features W100
- 5 setpoints (4 setpoints if Analog Output is present) configurable as normally open or normally closed. The operator can decide the setpoints activation for the net weight value, gross weight value, otherwise for positive weights or for positive and negative weights.
- Setting of hysteresis value for each setpoint.
- 12 groups selection by 5 setpoint from selector switch or contacts (EC/E options).
- Peak holder displaying by closing the Peak contact.
- Net/Gross function by keyboard or external contact.
Two serial ports (RS232 and RS485) for connection to:
- PC/PLC up to 32 instruments (max 99 with line repeaters) by ASCII Laumas protocol (compatible with W60000) or ModBus RTU. Optional Protocols: Profibus DP and Ethernet/ModbusTCP by appropriate converter
- Remote display
Theoretical calibration is performed via the keyboard. Real calibration with linearization up to 5 points.
Remote display: the instrument can be used as a remote display with setpoints.