About the Temperature Sensors
PT100-514140-1E – Resistance temperature sensors
These robust temperature sensors have a ridig welded protective tube made of heat-resistant stainless steel on their peak. The silicone-insulated connecting cable is crimped firmly to the protective tube.
Key features PT100-514140-1E
- Pt100 measuring resistor according to DIN EN 60751: 1996 tolerance class B
- Temperature range: -50 to +200°C
- Protective tube: stainless steel, Material number. 1.4435, Ø 6 mm x 30 mm
- Connecting cable: 2 m long, stranded conductor, conductor cross-section 0.22 mm², PTFE-insulated cores with silicone-insulated outer sheath. Color coding of the wires: red, red, white
PT100-515680-1E - Resistance temperature sensor, self-adhesive
Self-adhesive Pt100 resistance temperature sensor with short response times for measuring straight and curved surfaces.
Key features PT100-515680-1E
- Pt100 flat film measuring resistor according to DIN EN 60751: 1996 Class B
- Temperature range: -50 to +150°C
- Dimension of the silicone bag: 40 x 14 mm x 7 mm max. thickness
- 4-wire circuit, can also be operated in 3-wire circuit
- Sensor bag made of silicone rubber with self-adhesive underside