About the VibroMatrix® InnoBeamer® LX2
The InnoBeamer is the vibration meter with PC-connection and makes digital real-time vibration measurement easy. It is automatically recognized by the PC and digitizes the sensor signals for the VibroMatrix instruments. Transferring the sensor signals to the PC/Notebook is carried out without loss as a permanent data stream. No gaps, no dropouts - from the first to the last second.
The InnoBeamer is supplied by PC’s USB host interface and on its part supplies the connected sensors. External power supply is not required, field measurement by means of a notebook is possible without any problems.
The InnoBeamer supports synchronous data acquisition beyond device’s borders. This way, devices can flexibly work alone or be combined to multichannel-systems.
Sensors with intergrated data sheet (TEDS) are automatically recognized by the InnoBeamer. All required sensor data is read electronically, operating errors are avoided.
With the InnoBeamer you own a high-precision measuring instrument in a small format.
Key features InnoBeamer® LX2
- Frequency range: 0.1 to 3200 Hz
- Inputs for 2 sensors with IEPE interface as well as 1 r.p.m. sensor
- Supports intelligent sensors with TEDS
- Supply of all sensors
- Data transfer to PC/Notebook by USB
- Supplied by USB interface of PC
- High quality 24 Bit analog-sigital-conversion
- 4 amplifications 1 / 10 / 100 / 1000
- Synchronous measurement with several devices
- devices can be interlinked mechanically by means of connectors
The signal bandwidth from 0,1 to 3200 Hz allows measurements of very slow but also faster vibrations, such as those occur with building and human vibrations and frequently in balancing.
- Microsoft Windows operating system
- Windows XP or newer (32-bit and 64-bit)
- VibroMatrix measurement system (VibroMatrix-Instruments required)