The durable, high quality sensing elements are designed for harsh environments with high temperatures and offer the highest resonance frequency of 2.7 MHz available on the market.
The ultra-miniaturized pressure sensors are ideal for instrumentation, aerodynamics tests, industrial process monitoring, fluid mechanical analysis and flow testing. Althen now offers five of these unique sensors, ranging from a 1.2 mm outer diameter to a 2.4mm outer diameter. Smaller than these simply does not exist yet.
Visit the product pages for more information, requesting price information or a quotation.
- MP-1.20 Ultra Miniature Pressure Sensor
- MP-1.25 Ultra Miniature Flat Pressure Sensor
- MP-1.55 Ultra Miniature Pressure Sensor
- MP-1.55 Ultra Miniature Flat Pressure Sensor
- MP-2.40 Miniaturised Differential Pressure Sensor