About the TempSens Fiber Optic Amplifiers
Multi-channel signal conditioner for applications using GaAs based fiber optic temperature sensors.
The TempSens is a multi-channel and easy to operate signal conditioner that is used with any of the GaAs-based fiber optic temperature sensors.
At the heart of the TempSens is the Semiconductor Band Gap (SCBG) technology which provides a mean for making accurate measurements of the temperature-dependent bandgap of GaAs crystal.
The TempSens is equipped with a large visible LCD and it comes with standard ±5 V outputs and a RS-232 communication port for real-time data acquisition. The TempSens can be controlled directly using the frontpanel keypad or remotely using the standard RS-232 interface.
With a ± 0.3°C accuracy or better (total accuracy including both signal conditioner and sensor errors from 20°C to 45°C) and 0.1°C resolution, the TempSens delivers the performances needed for a wide range of critical measurement applications.
- ± 0.3 °C total system accuracy
- 4 or 8 channels with large LCD display
- High linearity and repeatability
- 50 Hz sampling rate
- ±5 V and RS-232 output interfaces
- OEM version available
Applications for TempSens
- General laboratory applications
- Temperature monitoring in MR environment
- RF, ultrasound and electro surgery environments
- High voltage environments
- EMI, RFI and microwave environments
- Microwave and food processing
- Nuclear and hazardous environments
- Civil engineering and geotechnical applications