About the TempMonitor Fiber Optic Amplifiers
High reliability multi-channel signal conditioner.
The TempMonitor is a multi-channel and easy to operate signal conditioner that is used with any of the GaAs-based fiber optic temperature sensors.
At the heart of the TempMonitor is the Semi-conductor Band Gap (SCBG) technology which provides accurate measurements using the temperature dependent bandgap shift of a GaAs crystal.
It is now fitted with an internal reference that allows regular self verification and correction of its fully traceable calibration. The internal reference guarantees long term Total System Accuracy of ±0.8°C in the most adverse conditions.
The TempSens is equipped with an LCD display. SCPI and MODBUS over RS-232 or RS-485 interface are all available communication options. SPDT-type relays and analog outputs are optionally available. PLC controller is also available to offer extended control capabilities through a wide range of input/outputs.
With a ± 0.3°C accuracy or better (total accuracy including both signal conditioner and sensor errors from 20°C to 45°C) and 0.01°C resolution, the TempMonitor delivers the performances needed for a wide range of critical measurement applications.
- Up to 16 measurement channels
- Total system accuracy (± 0.8 °C)
- Internal reference to guaranty reliability
- No drift, no calibration required
- SCPI, MODBUS protocols
- RS-232 and RS-485
- SoftSens easy programming and operation
- Local and remote data acquisition
- Relays and analog output options available
- Large LCD display with user definable description for each optical channel
Applications for TempMonitor
- General laboratory applications
- Temperature monitoring in MR environment
- RF, ultrasound and electro surgery environments
- High voltage environments
- EMI, RFI and microwave environments
- Microwave and food processing
- Nuclear and hazardous environments
- Civil engineering and geotechnical applications