About the WellSens-2 Fiber Optic Amplifiers
The WellSens-2 is a robust and reliable multi-channel signal conditioner. It is compatible with harsh environment interferometric fiber optic pressure and temperature sensor OPP-W. It can operate in a wide range of ambient temperatures from -20°C to +60°C. The wide operating temperature and low power consumption, make it ideal for remote applications operating on solar panels or generators. The modular DIN rail design allows for seamless expansion with growing requirements. The high precision, small foot print, fast sampling rates and ease of use make it the solution of choice for oil field or industrial process applications.
The conditioner benefits from White Light Polarization Interferometry (WLPI) technology, providing the most accurate and reliable absolute Fabry-Perot cavity length measurements.
The WellSens-2 is capable of a variety of interface and communication protocols which provides easy integration to DCS systems via RS-232, RS-485, TCP/IP on ModBus or SCPI. It is also offered with an optional LCD display, internal data storage, and can be used independently for direct automation control with programmable alarms, relay logic, and standard analog voltage and currents I/O.
The WellSens-2 is a complete data acquisition and processing solution for any application monitoring temperature, pressure, strain or displacement.
- High linearity, precision, with fast sample rates
- Expandable up to 128 channels
- Flexible: supports current & future WPLI products (P/T, displacement and strain sensors)
- Wide operating temperature range
- Ideal for remote applications utilizing solar panel
- Supports a variety of interface and communication protocols including RS485, TCP/IP, & ModBus
- Application control - programmable alarms and I/O options
Applications for WellSens-2
- Downhole oil & gas pressure & temperature monitoring in extreme harsh environments
- High temperature environments
- Ideal for remote monitoring
- Industrial process-control and monitoring applications
- Hazardous and strong EMI/RFI/MRI environments