About the RadSens-2 Fiber Optic Amplifiers
The new RadSens-2 is the latest fiber optic innovation for assessment of electromagnetic compatibility of EED (Electro-Explosive Device), offering high speed and deterministic synchronized measurements.
This scalable system offers 3 times more measuring points with a maximum of 26 measurement channels per chassis (compared to 8 with the previous generation). The embedded web server application enables easy configuration and control and is now free from computer OS.
The RadSens-2 offers a built-in automatic calibration feature which removes the need to collect and analyze data manually. The EED induced current sensitivity is automatically calculated using the auto-calibration software. The unique feature can reduce calibration time up to 90%.
- Optimized system configuration with scalable design offering dual channel fiber optic measurment modules for up to 26 channels per chassis
- Embedded web server application providing easier system configuration and control
- EtherCAT and Ethernet interfaces
- Improved performances
- Complete solution ready to use; no need for separate hardware and software
- Unique real-time adaptive filtering for noise removal without signal attenuation
- Modular and improved current source for efficient calibration of instrumental EED
- Built-in calibration tool for precise induced current response measurements
- Open interface for easy integration with existing external data acquisition software
- EED assembly expertise for full turn-key EED instrumentation
Applications for RadSens-2
- Electro-explosive device testing
- Static or dynamic temperature measurements conducted under confined space, hazardous and strong
- EMI/RFI environments
- High-speed simultaneous temperature measurements of temperature
- Automotive airbag igniters testing
- Hazardous environments
- Fast transient temperature measurements