About the ALF210 Donut Ring Force Sensor
The ALF210 is ideally suited to engineering force measurements including through centre safety testing of cables, rods and bolts.
It is designed for easy installation, usually between two flat faces bearing on its loading rings, either unattached or with retaining spigots positioned in the centre hole. Alternatively tensile load transfer can be achieved via a tie rod assembly through the centre hole. In this way the loadcell can indirectly measure tensile loads in a “fail-safe” mode.
We are happy to design variants of this loadcell to meet your specific requirements. Versions can be manufactured for fully compensated operation up to +250°C. Please consult our engineering department.
Geometry: Axial strain cylinder in a sealed case, with raised end load bearing faces and hole right through. For use in compression or in fail-safe tensile applications.
- Full load range: 7.5kN, 10kN, 15kN, 25kN, 50kN
- Dimensions (mm): OD45 x ID26 x H32
- Non-lin./hysteresis: 0.5/0.5% RL
- Hardened stainless steel body
- Very high structural load limit
- Sealed to IP65
The loadcell is fitted with 2 metres of PVC insulated 4 core screened cable type 7-2-4C.
- Excitation + = Red Signal + = Yellow Screen = Orange
- Excitation - = Blue Signal - = Green
The screen is not connected to the loadcell body.