About the FN9620 S-beam Force Sensor
The FN9620 is a S-Beam load cell with ranges from 500N to 10kN, designed to operate in hostile environments from -40 to 90°C with IP68 ingress protection.
It provides high stiffness for high cycle use, low off-axis load sensitivity and high level of accuracy. To ease its use for Process Control Automation equipment, the sensor’s sensitivity (in mV/V) is calibrated with 2% tolerance.
- High tensile strength Stainless Steel
- Metric or imperial thread
- Surcharge sans destruction 300%
- Safe over load 300%
- 3 meters integral cable
- IP68-1m water column
- Integral shielded cable
Applications for FN9620
- Structure Testing
- Test benches
- Process control & automation
- Mechanical resistance of materials
- Laboratory and research